Coming up with a new concept for your next Marketing Video can be harder than it sounds… You need to differentiate.
So to give you a helping hand, here are 21 quick ideas to get your creativity flowing.
They cover a wide range of industries and budgets – take a look and see if one can work for your business!
- Make an animated infographic video with your latest stats or information. They’re a great way of showing complex data in an easy way.
- Repurpose your existing video footage to make a new shorter video / video with a different angle.
- Film your CEO with a new message – Do you have any great news, or a new idea for the business?
- Film a favourite local client talking about their experience with you.
- Create a longer more in depth case study video – Up to 10 mins, showing detail about the real working relationship and long term benefits.
- Make a product demo – whether for a physical item or a piece of software.
- Film in your office or place of work, and make a ‘meet the team’ video.
- Film key members of staff answering short questions to easy popular FAQs.
- Use animated characters to explain a process with a simple and engaging story.
- Create a whiteboard marketing video – to get into depth on a subject and really educate the audience.
- Create a series of quick how – to videos relating to your industry – these can be used as an indirect sales tool.
- Film your factory to show your huge capability and processes.
- Make a tutorial – how to use your product or software.
- Give answers to frequent client problems – what are their difficulties or pain points?
- Create an interactive multimedia presentation with a marketing video embedded to replace your old tired powerpoint.
- Make a low cost caption video with stock library footage.
- Hire actors to act out a typical customer journey or story – giving potential customers an experience of what it’s like to work with you.
- Film a presenter to camera – a real face can represent your brand well.
- Explain abstract ideas and concepts with an animated explainer video.
- Film a vlog – an informal video for you blog, it’s it’s to make a series like ‘”Hear from an expert”
- Convert your CEO into an animated character for a fresh approach to CEO to camera videos.