CORONAVIRUS WORKFORCE SAFETY VIDEO Keeping your workforce safe
Coronavirus is a workplace issue. You need to communicate rapidly what you’re doing for your workforce and explain why you’re doing it. ACAS recommends employers keep everyone updated on actions being taken to reduce the risks of exposure in the workplace.
Here are some example topics. You may well think of more:
How should managers carry out risk assessments?
Do you have an agile working policy to communicate?
What to do if hand sanitizer runs out?
Is your setup at home correct?
Are you able to work at home?
Is secure logon from home available?
What if an employee refuses to self-isolate?
What pay rights does an employee have?
How do you notify your workforce if one of them has developed COVID-19 symptoms?
What if an employee has been to an affected town or area?
What if overseas employees can’t return home?
How do you communicate your Contingency Plan?
How do you identify your Contingency Team to your workforce?
How do you reassure worried employees you’re regularly reviewing the situation?
Remember: There’s a financial, reputational and human cost of inaction at stake.
Communicating your plans to key teams and individuals across the business matters.
Let video communication help protect your workforce.
Fast video turnround is critical.
For this reason we recommend a low budget 3D animated presenter video, like the above video sample:
- the video format is clear, unambiguous and easy to understand, in your brand style
- it can be turned round in 7 days or less, potentially inside 24 hours if quickly & tightly planned
- existing photographs & images can be used
- a choice of 3D presenters
- unlike email, video gets noticed, talked about.
- minimal creative decisions need to be made, so it’s quick at your end too
- the cost is low while still delivering a professional finish
- weekly or fortnightly video bulletins are feasible
- everything is remotely produced. No physical meetings are necessary
- all video delivered as 1080HD mp4
US, UK and English-speaking enquiries welcome
For business owners & marketers
Learn how to make more effective, actionable video
Coronavirus Workforce Safety Video: New product launch
To help keep your workforce safe we’ve launched a new product: Coronavirus Workforce Safety Video, a low cost fast turnround custom video solution for organisations & companies who need to communicate clearly & rapidly with a large distributed workforce spread across a network of office, plants, and countries.