Accident video production services
The Robot Cell story - case study
Whether someone's just been killed by a robot
- or people are still being hurt by falling objects or moving vehicles
- you need to get your workforce's attention and show them the consequences of bad work practice and shortcuts.
Sometimes it's the only way you'll be believed
- or make a real impact.
We can convincingly recreate incidents
- using actors, 3D animation, interviews, the works!
We offer a complete end-to-end accident video production service complete with interactive quizzes and tests for validation
Got a pressing business video question - just ask You'll get a prompt, intelligent reply
Accident video production samples
3D ACCIDENT SIMULATION
Script, storyboard and creativity
1, 2 or 3 or more days filming onsite
Live sound, music and audio production
Staff interviews included
Full editing and captioning
Graphics, captions, animation & post production
Interactive learning sections with multiple choice questions
Delivery as – True 1080 HD video, mp4, wmv, DVD and html5 training multimedia
Our accident video production services
An Accident Drama addresses this complacency by demonstrating to your workforce how easily accidents happen, such as when shifts change, or new temp staff come on board, or any other "change situation" that makes individuals skip the rules they already know.
THE UNDERLYING CAUSES
The underlying causes may include:
- Corner-cutting at shift changeover
- New equipment or people on the team
- Being distracted by using a mobile phone while on the job
- Deliberately breaking a rule to fix a “quick problem”
- General lack of awareness of surroundings
- Drug use or concealed drink problems
- Tiredness and stress
What Studio Rossiter offer
Facilities & services include:
- Developing a full blown plot complete with causes, accident and personal consequences, to simply portraying a series of accidents to deadly effect
- Full script & illustrated storyboard production
- Arranging stunt scenes that realistically simulate crushing, cuts, falls from height, cumulative RSI, gassing – in fact anything you can think of, we can do it
- Actors and stunt personnel
- Make-up artist
- Specialist props, e.g., sugar glass, spilled liquids, venous or arterial blood, mattresses to fall onto, and more.
- Multi-camera shoots so the “accident” is filmed from all angles for vivid realism
- Specialist editing, music & sound fx so the accident and its back-story are utterly convincing
- Voiceover as required
- Delivery as web-ready, laptop-ready or DVD video files
- Foreign language versions, e.g., for an overseas contractor workforce
WHY CHOOSE STUDIO ROSSITER FOR YOUR ACCIDENT VIDEO
We’ve been producing safety accident dramas since the early 90s, either as part of an Induction or safety training video – or as dedicated accident videos.
We’ve learned how to cost & arrange everything so it’s not ridiculously expensive.
From simple accidents, falls and bruises to life-threatening crushings, asphyxiation & big cuts or bone breaks, we’ve done it all.
This means we can sensibly advise you on the practicalities of developing your ideas into powerfully motivating video tools you can use to influence your workforce’s attitudes.
All the above is supported by our 30 years in business, 11 awards, and extensive training client base in manufacturing, construction, and retail.
Write and tell us your challenge. We’ll respond with creativity & prices.