Government & Public information video production
Birmingham City Council picked Carillion to design and build the new development of the Library of Birmingham.
This is the world's largest public library, a £188 million building in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, that will be used by over 3 million people per year.
We produced this specialist video to induct contractors & operatives on site, so that they realised the critical nature of working bang in the city centre with the passing public, dense town traffic & local restrictions - as well as the key safety aspects.
It also showed the public how well the development was being handled, and that Carillion are a responsible company.
We provide core video packages to effectively communicate your initiatives to communities and the public.
EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY
BUSINESS IN THE COMMUNITY
Action on Homelessness
Public Information Explainer Video
OXFORD COUNTY COUNCIL
OUR PUBLIC INFORMATION PRODUCTION
Whether you’re a:
- A Local Authority introducing a new scheme to ratepayers or parents or section of the community
- A Corporate Communicator explaining the benefits of your CSR agenda to a community or group
- A Public Organisation, a Built Environment professional or Charity showing new plans to the public
WE CAN PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING
- 1, 2 or 3 day video shoot packages
- Digital video packages
- End-to-end project management with full script and editing included
- Graphics, animation, postproduction and music
WE CAN DELIVER THIS AS
- Web video
- Interactive DVD
- Interactive multimedia video
We bake your cake using great ingredients, because we know your audience can tell the difference.
260 CUSTOMERS AND COUNTING
YOUR VIDEO PACKAGE CAN FEATURE ANY OR ALL OF THESE SERVICES
- Shooting visiting VIPs and public figures, adding credibility to your message
- Interviewing VIPs, public figures and experts, providing persuasive testimonials and explanations
- Interviewing the public, including children, partial English-spoken, or ability-impaired, showing diverse and positive reactions within the community or group
- Voiceover-driven scripts from a choice of male and female voiceover artists, inc Asian languages
- Developing animation to illustrate how your initiative or scheme will work. A picture is worth a 1,000 words
- Using interactivity to involve users in your plans, helping them understand and participate in your aims and intentions
THE MOOD OF YOUR PUBLIC INFORMATION VIDEO
We get the mood of your video right, whether you need:
- A hard-hitting, snappy and urban feel
- Compassionate, concerned, and involved
- Forward looking to the future, working together
This is achieved by a combination of script message, shooting style and post-production.
The plausibility of your video is underpinned by its script.
We help you express your message in as few words as possible, and with as much impact as you determine you need.
We can shoot in a wobblycam handheld style that puts the audience right in the middle of the picture.
Or we can shoot in a classic camera style that looks impressive and considered. Or use steadicam to follow right into the heart of the action. And we can shoot all shades in-between.
The style we shoot in will set the tone of your video message.
This the art of processing your footage to give it a “look”. From gritty – to compassionate – to optimism – it’s all in how your images are colourised and processed in post-production.
We provide a full set of video production skills and equipment to deliver the “look and feel” you seek.
Closely related to this is the graphic style.
Captions and text can animate on in an energetic way or they can animate on smoothly and interestingly, depending on how much power and pace you want to project in your DVD message.
To complete your public information video package we frequently commission new music because we know exciting fresh music will go a long way to ensuring you deliver an exciting fresh message.
For us, post production is high art – getting your message to look right and sound right for maximum acceptability with your chosen audience.
We’ve worked for 8 local authorities, 6 government departments, and many of the major household names in retail, construction, banking, financial and industry.
We’ve produced many different combinations of web video, DVD and interactive multimedia, winning 11 awards for this, many on public information projects.