FACTORY, EXPORT & MANUFACTURING VIDEO PRODUCTION
When Quinn Therm, part of Ireland’s Quinn Building products, wanted to expand their exports to the UK, they took a new approach to how a manufacturer can showcase their plant & products.
First off, the actual production process was filmed to avoid showing any operatives - just the plant & process - free of “passionate committed people” messages!
Next we showed how their technical products actually work by using 3D animation - instead of a live demonstration, or perhaps having an expert explain.
The animation shows exactly how Quinn’s high performance insulating boards fit into sustainable house construction and meet Passive House standards.
This video is one of a series of export videos produced for Quinn.
Clearly show your systems, specifications, processes & solutions – making it easier for buyers to make a decision
FACTORY, EXPORT & MANUFACTURING VIDEO SAMPLES
Ireland's top beef exporter showcasing how modern beef production enhances tenderness & taste
UK leading scaffolder needed an imagey video to show how they're a cut above the rest
HARLEQUIN INTERNATIONAL GHANA
West Africa's leading hydraulic & engineering fabricator wanted to showcase their comprehensive facilities to win more business in the expanding African oil markets
SUPPLIES TEAM SOLUTIONS
Showcasing a giant UK distribution network conveying the buzz of their high speed operations
WHAT OUR VIDEO PRODUCTION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
A complete production plan
Full script and illustrated storyboard
Professional voiceover & music
2D or 3D animation, graphics, captions & post-production
Client & staff interviews included
Onsite video shoot with special effects as standard
Celebrities, presenters, actors & testimonials
Delivery as 1080HD mp4
OUR FACTORY AND PLANT VIDEO PRODUCTION SERVICES
MAKING YOUR PRODUCTION PROCESS CREDIBLE TO FOREIGN PARTNERS
Your export campaign can be spearheaded by the right video.
It’ll do more than simply showcase your premises & processes
It’ll vividly show them who you really are and why you can be trusted.
A Studio Rossiter factory video production will deliver you 3 things:
> A new business development tool to spearhead your initiatives
> Enhanced credibility in your marketplace
> Generate more confident customers, more prepared to trust you as a long-term partner.
A Studio Rossiter manufacturer export video is designed to persuade – to tell your story the way it ought to be told.
Let your customers see what a truly great supplier you are – one they can build a lasting relationship with.
WHEN TO USE YOUR FACTORY VIDEO
- For your agents to quickly demonstrate your scope & capability
- On your website homepage or about us page, or both
- As a starter to your PowerPoint presentations
- As a DVD in countries where internet is intermittent
- To induct new starters.
- At exhibitions, seminars & commercial events
- In your social network, incl. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, online reviews etc.
Please reach out and share the problems you’re having. Let’s make this special.
WHAT YOUR MANUFACTURING EXPORT VIDEO CAN INCLUDE
Your manufacturing export video production can include:
- 2 to 8 minutes of runtime video – depending on your requirement
- A live video shoot at your plant or factory
- A complete 3D representation of your products in action
- You and co-directors talking to camera, explaining why you’re remarkable at solving client problems
- Your plant and premises expertly filmed & recorded.
- Showing your planning & consultancy capability, production & assembly, distribution & warehousing, quality & safety controls
- A Video Director and 2 Camera Operators with special effects
- A teleprompt (autocue) as required
- Filming with a complete shoot kit comprising a crane, steadicam, ultra long glide track, steadicam for smooth moving shots. Plus a full lighting & audio equipment complete with clip and boom microphones, and specialist lights, including LED lights
- Top professional voiceover – male or female – to link the segments in your video
- Foreign language versions
- Animated titles and captions to credit names and highlight key points, plus a graphic theme to visually integrate all the parts of your video together
- High quality music to add life, energy and feeling
- Your still images, photographs and pictures as required
- Expert video post-production using latest-version technology to cosmeticise you & your premises, delivering a stunning look & feel to even the“worst-looking” busy plants.
- A 1080 HD mp4 web video – ready to run on your homepage or anywhere in the World
260 CUSTOMERS AND COUNTING
MANUFACTURING VIDEO SPECIFICATION
We provide a comprehensive plant, process or factory video production service – from concept to delivery - with formal approvals by you at every stage.
Every detail is taken care of:
- We learn why you’re unique, and what differentiates you from your competitors
- You and your staff will be provided with an online Project Dashboard, so you can check how your production is progressing – anytime
- We write you an added-value script – to your approval
- We visualise your approved script, using with video, stills, captions, motion graphics, animation, music & voiceover – to produce a Book of the Movie that you and your colleagues will understand
- We film live at your premises – from 5 hours to 2 or more days, depending on the package you choose
- We film only in True 1080 HD – with a full video crew comprising a Director and 2 Camera Operators,plus a full shoot kit
- We design your finished Factory Promotional Video to your exact business, brand or corporate style.
Call 0845 366 4131 or write to us for more information on manufacturing video production.
WHY CHOOSE STUDIO ROSSITER
We've been producing export manufacturers’ videos for 27 years.
We’ve worked for some of the world's biggest companies.
We can produce internationally in the USA, Europe, Middle East, Asia & China.
We’ve won 11 awards which means we have the skills to produce your best ever presentation.
We can fully localise your video production to any language.
Our clients say:
“We don’t mind paying to get it right.
We just can’t afford to get it wrong.”
In turn, we deliver certainty.
Snooker cue manufacturing
Chinese export cosmetics manufacturer animated proposition
The print giant that other printers use