Of course you want to record your conference … but who’s really going to view it all?
Why not offer choice:
- Edited highlights of key speakers
- Delegate feedback and voxpops endorsing the event
- An Intro Overview for those in a hurry
|1 day shoot||2 day shoot||3 day shoot|
Plus interactivity from £1,000
Perhaps you need a conference presentation video to start your conference with a wow?
Why have a Conference DVD?
Deliver a compelling interactive DVD of your next conference to use as:
- A valuable promotional tool for customers
- A custom-produced training tool for your management
- A shareholders’ AGM offering
- A professional camera and sound crew with everything you’ll need to shoot your conference
- A crisp final DVD with all the speakers’ asides and unessential anecdotes edited out
- An interactive widescreen DVD, with animated menus so viewers can select the precise sections of the conference programme they wish to view
Look what else you get:
- Enhanced speaker performances, with the pictures postproduced to make your VIP speakers gleam.
- Voxpop interviews with delegates, endorsing your conference with video testimonials and valuable feedback.
- Internet-ready video clips which you can stream from anywhere on your website.
Interactive Conference DVD
Prices from £4,449
- Initial Project Briefing to establish what video is needed, and how it fits into The Conference Day
- Crew arrival the evening before or early am for setup, as required
- Director, Camera Op and Sound Recordist as minimum crew
- All cables & equipment safely taped down, with signage where appropriate in delegate areas
- Remote wireless microphones available for better sound recording quality
- Interview delegates for testimonial voxpops and feedback on their conference experience
- All footage pregraded prior to online editing
- Full editing
- Client invited to Studio to assist for ½ to 1 day with the editing decisions
- DVD authoring to develop an interactive DVD master
- On-body artwork supplied
- 5 DVD copies supplied
- For bulk duplication requirements we advise using a dedicated duplication house, who will offer best rates on a wide variety of possible delivery packages.
- Streaming-ready video files supplied, with graphic launch icons if required.
The above specification is flexible, but will be ample for many conferences, and will deliver you – your interactive conference DVD.
The Viewer DVD Experience
The Viewer’s DVD Experience is everything.
Your Viewer expects the most streamlined, useful and inspiring conference DVD experience that technology can deliver.
The moment The Viewer receives their DVD copy it looks impressive, with corporate style artwork on the disk. This helps them realise that this is a high quality production, one relevant to them, and one worth looking at now!
On loading the disk into their DVD player, multimedia PC or laptop, The Viewer sees a brief animated title screen, designed to complement your corporate style (complete with copyright notices if required)
This unfolds into a graphic animated menu, with video images set to music playing in the background.
A interactive menu approach allows The Viewer to very easily tailor the presentation to their requirements either by clicking “Play All”, or by selecting individual modules.
For example, one module in the DVD could be the CEO’s strategy presentation, while another module could be the Marketing Director’s Report on the last 12 months, with asides and unessential anecdotes edited out.
The Intro Module would be a brief synopsis of all the key points.
The Viewer selects only what they want to see, without having to skip through areas that are irrelevant to them. On completion, each module will return to the main menu screen.
When a module is selected, the speaker is seen in widescreen, which makes them look more important. Widescreen also shows more of the conference setting and their multimedia presentation running behind.
Widescreen offers better viewing when there are two or more speakers on stage together. Together with the video post-production employed to cosmeticise speakers, The Viewer will obtain the best possible view.
Above and behind the speaker is the multimedia presentation. This will cut in fullscreen where required, highlighting the key presentation points, as seen on The Conference Day.
Because we closely involve you with the editing decisions, The Viewer only gets to see a conference DVD with the very best of what was said on The Day, with all lesser material deleted, or stored in a simple video archive.
Web Visitors can interactively view selected modules of your conference online as streaming clips on your website. Graphic icons can be used to launch each video clip. We can offer you a choice of streaming files including Windows wmv, Quicktime .mov, or the infinitely superior H264 .mp4