STUDIO ROSSITER BLOG
HELPING MANAGERS MAKE BETTER VIDEO
As a marketer tasked with delivering corporate video to convert your company’s messages into measurable results
– you must be wondering “whatever next?!”
Corporate video has moved forward at a frightening pace – even since you started your present job.
It’s now difficult to define exactly what a corporate video should look like anymore.Read More
What makes timelapse video so useful for constructors is showing how a project is actually carried out
– by producing a long series of timelapse recorded shots
– into a single watchable short video
– that can be used for promotions and new tender presentations.Read More
As a video producer I can sympathise with corporate video buyers who struggle to make sense of different video quotes, proposals and propositions.
It often feels like comparing apples and oranges
– with little transparency when trying to understand and contrast different offers.Read More
As a safety adviser you’ll probably find it fairly easy to decide which content you need to show in your next safety video.
The real trick is knowing how to show your content so it has impact and gets remembered, bearing in the mind recent revelations on how much training gets forgotten
– up to 90% is forgotten inside a week is mooted as realistic in some cases.Read More
How many sales do you think you lost this year because the buyer didn’t quite trust you enough
– or they believed a competitor’s software demo video more?
Maybe you’ll never know the real answer as nobody ever gives “lack of trust” as a reason for not buying
– if any reason is given at all?!Read More
GET IN TOUCH AND
TELL US YOUR IDEAS
Speak to a video producer and get fast answers. We’re here to help
UK 0845 366 4131 | INT 0044 1695 72688