When Ridley Scott, arguably the greatest living British film director, goes out to shoot he takes with him, as standard, three cameras to film each scene, and does 3 takes per shot. Yet in the world of corporate video, one … Read more
Share this page
- 8 Rules to Guarantee CEO Video Perfection
- New White Paper: How to plan a Contractor Induction Video
- 3 Sneaky Ways Your Competitors Can Teach You About B2B Video
- The B2B Marketing Manager’s Worst Nightmare – The Video That Didn’t Work
- Why Use An International Video Production Company From Another Country?