Bringing your ideas to life is a precise and exacting process if the final result is to measure up to your original concept.
- We start with your ideas, your drawings, sketches or models.
- We discuss these, add value, and indicate areas of potential cost saving.
- We storyboard your ideas on paper so you can better visualise and agree the work to be carried out.
- We make a wire frame model, creating the scene from the storyboard.
- Next we texture and light it, bringing it to life
- Sample stills are rendered for your approval, via email or web download.
- Once approved, we animate the scene.
- Again, samples are sent to you at each key stage via email or web download, or a meeting if you prefer.
- We then make corrections and enhancements, according to your comments.
- The final work is submitted for your approval.
Once the animation is approved it can be delivered to you in a choice of formats:
- For insertion into a PowerPoint or an interactive multimedia
- As a web file for live viewing
- As a video file for part of a video production, in the format of your choice, whether mp4, mjpeg, avi, mpeg 1 or 2.
We can also provide 3D stills from the animation for your website, brochures or multimedia.
All our work is carried out using 3D Studio Max, the market leader for animation.
Why Choose Rossiter & Co
With Rossiter & Co you get a team behind you, with all the experience and skill this implies.
We can understand your ideas, and add value to them.
Often we can indicate enhancements, or ways of reducing costs, and on occasion, indicate when it might be wise to spend a little more.
This is backed up by our reliability and commitment. Our integrity is as important to us as it is to you.
Please write in and share your ideas with us.