The Skills & Resources
Multimedia programming requires a mix of skills:
- The ability to write scripts that people will enjoy reading or listening to
- Graphic design, layout and visualisation skills
- Programming and technical skills to add hot buttons, animations, audio and effects to your production
You’ll also need the following resources:
- A budget to buy authoring software, a digital camera, & scanner
- Plenty of time, including software learning time
- Library of still images, video clips, sound effects & music
- A professional voiceover
- CD duplication
A powerful production takes time, and care to get right.
Time is the most important resourcerequired and most probably you just won’t have a lot to spare.
This is where Studio Rossiter can help. We give you time, and experience.
We can help you – please write