What we offer :
A wise man once said “Involve me and I will understand”
This is why you need interactive dvd, or streaming video – to involve your audience so they gain greater proficiency in retail training, or greater awareness through effective public communications.
|1 day shoot||2 day shoot||3 day shoot|
Plus interactivity from £1,000
Our interactive DVD and streaming video production services, include:
- Full end-to-end production of video content modules to your precise corporate standard
- Analysing your interactivity requirements
- Producing flow charts to show precisely all the response path options that users can take. A clear flow chart fosters better interactive design as well as minimising the likelihood of design mistakes.
- Developing animated graphic and filmic menus and sub-menus to engage the audience – a movie look for your corporate style.
- Accompanying worksheets or score sheets can be provided
- Delivery as SD DVD or HD Blu-Ray, and/or as online interactive video web pages or interactive multimedia cd.
Call us now on 0845 366 4131
Retail Trainers: Validate proficiency in distant locations by using interactivity
Local Authorities: Get the public, schools and local organisations intimately interacting with your new schemes – get them involved!
Marketers: Edu-tain your customers with your ideas, technologies, products, and thought leadership by offering them video-with-choices
Our Interactive DVD Production Facilities
Besides employing the latest and best video production technology to produce SD or HD DVDs and video, we use Adobe Encore for interactive dvd authoring.
Encore CS5 is the latest offering from av software leader Adobe, and complements their whole CS5 video production suite.
This means we can produce interactive DVD:
- With greater levels of interactivity: Our authoring software has in-depth options that allow greater involvement and programme participation by your users – much more than other simple DVD menu design software packages
- More Creatively: More options means more involvement opportunities, which means more creative ways to engage your audience. We can make people think, and be more aware.
- Faster: Integration with the whole video production suite means greater output in less time. We can probably deliver sooner.
- That’s impressive looking: By impressive we mean every bit as good as “the movies”, ensuring high audience acceptance for your high quality interactive tools.
Whether trainer, marketer or local authority, if you’re looking to produce an interactive DVD, please call us on 0845 366 4131 or write to us.
Case Study – Retail Training
The Coop used interactivity to increase retail staff proficiency when dealing with Think 21, the government’s crackdown on underage drink purchasing.
A combination of real life situation drama and multiple choice questions allowed staff to become involved in a variety of typical situations where underage drink purchasing was an issue.
Each situation drama was followed by vivid visual multiple choice questions, where the responses were measured.
This was supported by informative camera interviews with the police, and the government officials responsible for the crackdown.
Taking it further, interviews with staff who’d been caught and fined for selling to underage drinkers were included, driving home the full impact of non-compliance.
It all came on a single DVD package, and was operated by a standard remote control.
Case Study - Local Authority
Oxford County Council decided to launch a PR offensive to citizens in the borough, designed to show clearly what the Council did for them.
They specifically wanted something more than a superficial short “glossy”, which they considered would fall short on credibility with today’s media aware public.
They opted for a detailed interactive public awareness DVD, which showed a wealth of content from all the different areas of the council’s activities.
This was important as it meant that if an individual was interested in Education in the borough, they could navigate to take a detailed in-depth look at the work the council was doing in Education and the challenges they faced. They could use the DVD to select the precise info they wanted to see.
Likewise if someone was interested in the Environment, or waste disposal, they could access the detail they wished to see, and not other topics that were irrelevant to them.
Compare this with the triviality of a one-size-fits-all “short glossy”, which is as likely to engender cynicism as positivity.
Interestingly, although there was 6 videos worth of content, the overall cost was equivalent to around one and a half quality videos.
So the cost benefit had a positive kickback – more bang was delivered per buck spent.
If you’re a trainer, local authority or marketer looking for interactive dvd production please call or write and tell us your plans.