Budget Corporate DVD from £3,495
Marketers, Trainers – this could be your ideal budget solution!
What we offer :
- Gain immediate credibility with a highly relevant visual message to customers or staff
- Guarantee consistency at every touch point
- Be remembered with a high-impact DVD
|Without presenter||With presenter|
Imagine your team on DVD explaining your products, services or training
Here’s what you get:
- A 5 minute Corporate DVD, complete with 5 copies
- Your Team on camera explaining the message
- Or a Professional Presenter to tell your story for you
- Or any mix of both
- A teleprompt so that busy people don’t have to remember lines
- Titling and captions that reflect your corporate image
- Post production for a great corporate brand look
- Script development support
You could have a new Corporate DVD in less than a month!
Check the specification
- Script up to 500 words – approx 5 mins – provided by you
- Script checking by a professional scriptwriter – provided by Studio Rossiter
- Hotline telephone and email support throughout the project
- 1 day shoot at your chosen UK location, in the Glasgow / Bristol / London Triangle
- A Director & Camera Op and shoot kit
- Teleprompt – so no one has to remember lines
- Professional Presenter
- Professional Title Sequence with hi-tech jingle
- A Caption Summary of your main points or USPs
- Post production of all footage inc cosmeticising faces and colour balancing scenes
- 5 DVD copies, inc, on-body art, professional corporate DVD startup menu
- A web streamable .wmv file
- A PC playable .mpg file
Everything you need to make it work! Why waste money on special fx that won’t increase your ROI!
Corporate DVD Cost
- £3,495 without presenter
- £3,450 with presenter
Great prices from an award winning studio!
How is such a low price possible?
- You write the script – we provide script editing & support
- You avoid costly face-to-face meetings – email and phone work fine
- You arrange and plan the shoot – we provide crew & equipment and a pre-shoot check list
- You avoid expensive frills that you don’t need – just stick to telling a good story
- You keep the shoot to a single day – which reduces shoot and editing costs
- We’ve produced hundreds of corporate DVDs and videos over 18 years – we know what’s essential and what is simply “frill”
Why should a Corporate DVD be 5 minutes?
- 5 minutes is the ideal runtime to demonstrate your scope and capability, or explain your project
- Longer than 5 minutes will bore your customers
- The shorter the better. Less is always more
How do I write a Marketing DVD script?
- Start with your 3 top USPs
- Develop these to show their feature/benefits
- Each of your USPs should be expressed as “deliverables”, and in terms the customer will instantly understand
- 5 minutes is approximately 500 words
How do I write a Training DVD script?
- Define training objective
- List key training points to attain competency
- Keep on-message. Don’t digress
- 5 minutes is approximately 500 words
What should I emphasise in a marketing DVD?
Recent ITV research demonstrates that “noughties-not-nineties” customers (especially women) look for:
Check that each USP has something of these qualities. If not, then add some emphasis
What should I emphasise in a Training DVD?
- Emphasise what can be shown visually
- Tell them what you’re going to tell the, then tell them, then tell them what you told them
- Think simply, as in a Toolbox Talk
- Aim for proficiency
Develop your script to convey these qualities.
What should I avoid in a Marketing DVD?
- Don’t explain “how we manage” and/or detail of your management processes. People outside your organisation only care about results, not your processes
- Don’t make unsupported claims. Prove everything
- Don’t repeat points, except in the final summary
- Focus on USPs, their feature/benefits, and “what we deliver”
What should I avoid in a Training DVD?
- Don’t provide unnecessary detail, eg, the “death by powerpoint” approach
- Don’t be abstract
- Don’t be legalese, or authoritarian, or use corporate speak
What images will need to be shot?
- Your top team talking to camera in a large quiet meeting room with blinds. This will take up to half a day.
- Footage of the things your team are talking about, eg, Jack and Jill went up the Hill requires a pic of Jack, a pic of Jill, and a pic of the Hill
How do I plan a shoot?
- Use the Shoot Checklist we provide
- Physically walk through all the locations and ensure it’s feasible to get round them in a day
- Avoid unnecessary travel if possible as it wastes valuable shooting time
- Complex scenes can take up to half an hour or more to set up the equipment, so try to keep it simple.
Can I include our existing graphics, artwork and photographs?
- 1024×768 or larger images are fine
- Use landscape not portrait
- Photographic prints are fine
- Web images are too small for DVDs. Do not use them.
Marketing Script Tip
What is a Deliverable?
Take the example of an international courier company.
They have the latest software and miles of management processes and hi-end systems and vehicles to ensure effective overseas delivery.
Expressing this as deliverables:
- We deliver anywhere ontime
- Our realtime tracking software allows you full 24/7 access, so you always know where your package is
- You get full collect and deliver documentation, so proof of delivery is always assured
- We handle all customs documentation, saving you time and making it easier
NB: No detailed mention is made of all the sophisticated processes, systems and infrastructure that accompany the above. We simply talk in terms of deliverables to customers, and their include feature/benefits in the DVD.